As summer grinds away, the topic of skincare is priority. Fortunately, your skin doesn’t need to take the brunt of the punishment. Protect yourself with these tips and tricks to keep your skin fresh and healthy despite the spike in mercury levels!
1. Stay Hydrated: Our bodies tend to lose a fair amount of moisture during the summer months. As such, it’s important to regularly replenish the water reserves. Keep the H2O handy to keep your skin moisturized and soft throughout the season.
2. Sun Protection: If at all possible, stay indoors between the hours of 11am and 3pm – when the sun’s rays are strongest. Regardless, it’s important not to skimp on the sunscreen – a minimum of 30 minutes before heading out. If you’re lounging at the pool, make sure to touch it up again to ensure you’re protected properly.
3. Use A Toner: Keep your skin cool and pores closed with the aid of a toner. Contact our dermatology management specialists for recommendations.
4. Use A Daily Moisturizer: Far too many people do not adhere to a moisturizing routine.
5. Avoid Carbonated Beverages: There’s nothing wrong with the occasional splurge. A beer or soda can appear divine on a hot summer afternoon. However, it’s important to remember the content of your beverage choices and the effect they have on your skin. Sugar and the diuretics (alcohol and caffeine) will actually dehydrate your body. Opt instead for a water, fresh fruit juice, or coconut water to satisfy your thirst and maintain adequate hydration levels.
Overall Good Health
The benefits of good health and glowing skin hold true throughout the year. In addition to the tips we’ve offered, be sure to eat a balanced diet, work out for at least 30 minutes each day, and get 7-8 hours of rest each night.
Enjoy your summer!
Eliminate those unwanted fat pockets without surgery.
At any age, many of us suffer from unwanted stubborn fat on different parts of our bodies. Cool Slimming is a non-invasive treatment for both men and women looking to eliminate unwanted fat in areas like the abdomen, love handles, inner and outer thighs, muffin tops, arms and underneath the chin. We are thrilled to have a safe and results driven lunchtime procedure that effectively reduces unwanted fat permanently.
What is Cool Slimming?
The Cool Slimming procedure eliminates stubborn fat safely and effectively, without surgery or downtime. This fat reduction treatment is an FDA-cleared procedure to use controlled cooling to safely target and eliminate diet and exercise resistant fat. The results are proven, noticeable, and lasting, so you’ll look and feel great from every angle.